Fertility is the ability of a sexually mature organism to produce viable offspring. With the help of the newest technologies many problems with peoples’ procreation can be overcome easily, but the main factor remains stable and the most important – qualitative medical assistance and professional care of your health.
Vitality Medical and Research Center provides Stem cell therapy in Urology for the whole range of men who have fertility difficulties.
Male fertility is often about sperm fertility. Many factors affect male fertility, there are some of them:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol
- Antisperm antibodies
- Genitourinary system diseases (prostatitis, chlamydia, venereal diseases)
- Childhood infections complications (mumps, rubella)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Vitamin C and Zinc lack
- Viral hepatitis
- Anabolic steroids (or rather high doses of these drugs), which do not correspond to the natural physiological daily doses of testosterone, which is produced by the endocrine glands
- Radiation and chemical compounds exposure
- Lifestyle and physical activity peculiarities
- Oxidative stress
To exclude possible severe diseases and be sure of the best results of Stem cells therapy, Vitality specialists provide the personal consultation with the patient to clear out all the case history, individual response and allergic reactions.
Vitality Stem cell therapy to overcome male infertility …